7 MAY 2021
For students that are interested in research and innovation – Looking for a paid project where you get to work with researchers?
We at Aaltoes are collaborating with VTT and offering selected students an opportunity to work with world-class research. The selected students get to create market research and competitive analysis for the research group.
The working period is flexible and can be adjusted around your team's schedule (or yours if you are independently working in the market research), but the timeframe for the work is 17.5-28.5. Note that this is a paid position.
The research topics are:
1. Application related to material identification in the mining industry
2. Biomaterial application (example for packaging)
3. Biodegradable products replaced by plastic products
4. Identification of materials / material, for example in medical applications.
5. Applications for disinfection and deodorization
6. New plant-based antimicrobial applications and materials
7. Non-animal leather materials and applications
8. A new plant-based food to replace of animal origin
9. Biological solution to the microplastic problem
Requirements: Previous experience in market research either from school or from work.
The application period is till the 14th of May, but we are already starting to fill out the spots. Send a message if interested with your CV and motivational letter attached to email@example.com. Also, include the research you are interested in. We will select 1 or 2 students per research.